“Dr. Mc” – The Friday Funnies’ Official Staff Neurologist has supplied us with more wisdom from Hugh Jass!
· Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
· If poison expires is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
· Which letter is silent in the word “Scent,” the S or the C?
· Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn’t it be called double V?
· Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and it just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
· Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
· The word “swims” upside-down is still “swims”.
· Intentionally losing a game of rock, paper, and scissors is just as hard as trying to win.
· 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
· Your future self is watching you right now through memories.
· If you replace “W” with “T” in “What, Where and When”, you get the answer to each of them.
· Many animals probably need glasses, but nobody knows it.
· If you rip a hole in a net, there are actually fewer holes in it than there were before.
· If 2/2/22 falls on a Tuesday, we’ll just call it “2’s Day”. (It does fall on a Tuesday)
· 100 years ago a Twenty Dollar bill and a Twenty Dollar gold piece were interchangeable. Either one would buy a new suit, new shoes and a night on the town. The Twenty Dollar gold piece will still do that.
… Next up are some scenes from “Dr. Mc’s” office and patients:
(Hat tip: “Packard Truck Dave“)
… Now we will pay a visit to the office of Dr. Eric E. Turbodrill, DDS:
• The Friday Funnies Food and Nutrition Corner
(Hat tip: “B-Squared”>
• More News You Can Use
(Rounded up for us by “B-Squared”)
• Wedded Bliss
… And now, in closing – I worked for this guy once: